As well as giving you the opportunity to network with like-minded women at fantastic business events your PBN membership also offers you the chance to be inspired by local and national expert speakers while building your own skills and knowledge. Add to this a great list of promotional tools, personal development opportunities and a FANTASTIC joining package and you’ll soon begin to wonder how you networked before you joined us!
- Your profile and contact details will be listed in the members area of the PBN website. This includes links to your website, social media pages and a short bio about you and your business.
- You will be given access to the PBN Members Directory which you are permitted and encouraged to use as a marketing tool.
- You will be featured as a NEW MEMBER on our website.
- You will be given a list of PBN members’ discounts and special rates offered by members, for members.
- You will be sent a link to access your Members Pack online.
- You will also be invited to join our closed PBN Linked In group allowing you ask questions in a forum environment, benefit from members knowledge and skills and simply keep up to date with what’s going on in PBN.
- You will receive a newsletter, to keep you abreast of what’s coming up, along with news, reviews, offers and opportunities.
- Your products, services and events can all be promoted via the PBN social media pages. We also try to like, follow and share all members posts.
- You can submit you business’s news stories, industry knowledge, media releases and events for inclusion on our website, social media or newsletter.
- You can have your say in how the network runs and how we integrate into the wider business community of Perthshire.
ASB BENEFITS VIA PBN:
PBN is an affiliate member of the ASB – Association of Scottish Business Women – and upon joining us you will be eligible to take up ASB membership saving you an additional £50 per annum, and enjoy all of the benefits that this fantastic national organisation brings. This additional benefit will grant you access to their website, connecting you with over 1000 women in business in Scotland and includes:
Connect and showcase with members across Scotland
• Online membership directory to connect and do business with like-minded women across Scotland
• Access to a dedicated Members Forum on Facebook
• Networking with other Women in Business, across all sectors and business size for sharing
• Opportunity to share and be shared across their social media platforms, including a spotlight when
• Opportunity to blog and share headline news on their homepage
• Use of the ‘Member of Association of Scottish Businesswomen’ logo
• Member Profile listed on the Directory of members
Discounted business & networking events
• Programme of national events which you can attend at discounted member rates, aimed at
supporting, linking and inspiring women in business across Scotland: annual conference, leadership
• Discounted Ticket to attend the Annual Conference
• Discounted Ticket Rate to attend the Annual Awards Ceremony
• Attend any Affiliate Group Networking Event for two meetings before joining that group. If you are already a member of a group you can join any other Affiliate Groups, except BAWE, for the Membership cost at Half Price
• CPD Confirmation Letters for event attendance
ASB National Business Awards
• Free entry to the Annual Business Awards – nationwide recognition of the achievements of women
in business in Scotland. Some awards are restricted to members only
Access to Partners
• Opportunity to ‘voice’ your views and opinions in structured surveys to form the consolidated
representative position of women in business in Scotland providing you with a route to influence
policy and decision makers in the interests of women in business
• ASB holds membership of SCDI (Scottish Council for Development & Industry) on behalf of their
members. SCDI is Scotland’s leading economic development organisation whose aim is to influence
and inspire government and key stakeholders to create sustainable economic prosperity for
Scotland. They organise trade missions and hold events and briefings for members across Scotland,
which any ASB member can attend at member rates (often free).
• Be part of the Scotland Can Do Movement to make a difference to Women in Business in Scotland