PBN Committee Meeting Minutes
There was not a Quorum, therefore the members present had a general discussion.
April 27, 2018
|Jane Rennie, Debbie Fellows, Olivia Robertson, Georgina Coleman
Tricia Fox, Livvy Pardoe, Claire MacFarlane, Caroline MacKintosh
The following learning lunches were proposed:
- Personality Profiling – 25thMay, Jane Rennie to facilitate
- How to do an Elevator Pitch – 28thJune, Georgina Coleman
- Social Media – September, John Fellows (date to be advised)
- How to Enter Awards – November, Tricia Fox (date to be advised)
- Website/Social Media
- Nexus Networking – 11thJune 8am, Jane Rennie to run this
- Jane explained how Nexus Networking worked – each participant has a lanyard with a jigsaw piece padlocked inside a key and a list of questions. Participants circulate, get their questions answered and try to unlock each other’s padlocks.
- Breakfast Network – 20thAugust, Olivia to facilitate
- Wine Down – 25thJuly, Jane and Georgina to facilitate
- Christmas Shopping Night – 1stweek December at Craigie Hill Golf Club. The following to be invited to have a stand:
- Integro – Jane to contact
- Stella and Dot – Jane to contact
- Genna Dall, Arbonne – Jane to contact
- Partylite Candles – Debbie to find contact
- Taystful Chocolates – Olivia to contact
- Wicked Chocolates – Olivia to contact
- Sarah Halliday, artist – Olivia to contact
Striving for Excellence
- Proposed speakers are: GP at Perth Prison, Georgina to contact for dates. Jeanette Scott, Jane to contact for dates. Charlie Taylor, Debbie to contact for dates. Leigh Smith, Olivia to contact for dates.
- 4 Charities have been suggested for this year –
- The Inspiration Orchestra, CLIC Sargent, Vision PK, Perth and Kinross ADHD support group.
- A survey monkey is to be circulated to members and an article in the newsletter to be completed.
- Archie Foundation – a big cheque to organized and publicity when handing this over (Tricia)
ASB Unstoppable Women Conference
- Georgina & Jane to co-host the stand at this event, 2 tickets will be paid for by PBN
Meeting closed at 14:00pm
|Next meeting:||June 1, 2018; 18.00pm; TBC Perth.