|Jane Rennie (Chair), Livvy Pardoe (Treasurer/Minutes), Claire McFarlane, Tricia Fox, Alison Lowson
Debbie Fellows, Olivia Robertson, Natalie Bolland, Karen McRostie
- Announcements & Chair’s Report
JR suggested that we approach Caroline Mackintosh (Macnabs) to join the Committee as she’s expressed interest in getting involved. This would require a current Committee Member/s to step down. Both DC and NB have been unavailable to attend any meeting since the AGM. Action: JR to email both requesting resignation
- 20th Anniversary Party: Tuesday, December 5, Grayson’s Wine Bar. Leigh Smith confirmed she will make the cake. Action: TF to email new logo to Leigh.
- Charity Quiz Night Fundraiser: Thursday, November 2. Teams limited to 15 in total (max 5 per team) Action: CMcF to contact Mercure to check capacity. AL to email NHS contact to see if they wanted to join.
- Striving for Excellence:
- Helen Smout: October 17; 8 attended; Heather Borderie gave feedback re catering and poor attendance.
- The Big Business Breakfast: November 15 – Business Gateway have sponsored the event.
- Business Breakfast/Wine Down: Committee agreed that these events should be held on alternate months – numbers have picked up. Swapping btwn Monday/Friday is working well. Committee also agreed that 2 x CMs should always be present at these events.
- Learning Lunch: JR will host first one in January (Sante) – The Road to There. Working lunch, price per head TBC to include all materials and 2-course lunch.
- Website/Social Media
Committee discussed website/social media roles & responsibilities – especially using scheduled posts
KMc confirmed that she will take responsibility for Twitter/Facebook “chatty” postings to increase audience/membership awareness.
TF/AL confirmed they will post Striving for Excellence events on website and link to social.
TF advised that new website will be launched at Anniversary Party – along with new logo. Action: JR to compile past CM Minutes for uploading onto website.
- Striving for Excellence: PBN needs to step up marketing activity to kick start slow ticket sales.
- Membership Pack: DF currently reviewing membership pack with view to cutting it back to a single page of essential information. Advised that constitution should be available on website rather than membership pack. Action: DF to update next committee meeting.
Meeting closed at 7.50pm
|Next meeting:||November 6, 2017, 6pm, The Grampian Hotel, Perth.