TALKING TRENDS – Communication Trends for the Food & Drink Industry
27th April 2017 – 8.45am – 4.00pm Perth Conference Hall
Food and drink companies are invited to attend a day of “Talking Trends”
The Networks FREE event for food and drink companies with lunch included and great networking.
This event is funded by Scottish Enterprise for the Scotland Food & Drink Network.
** This event features interactive hands-on workshops so you will need to bring a fully charged web-enabled device to get the best out of the day
(Smart Phone, laptop, tablet, IPAD etc)
This creative and interactive event will give you the opportunity to be immersed in comms trends that affect and can assist the growth of your business.
Dedicating a day of your time will inspire and empower you to use comms trends for competitive advantage, helping raise the profile of your food and drink business.
We have lined up two expect Panel on the day one with leading journalists the second with industry experts offering invaluable insights and best practices for you to take away.
There will be Social Media Surgeries on offer where you can book 1-2-1 sessions in addition to the workshops.
The workshops are hands-on and interactive, delivered by experienced trainers, each workshop will focus on a different area of communications and you can:
- Attend 3 out of 5 different workshop topics
- Leave with actionable takeaways relevant to your business and objectives
- Learn from current Scottish food & drink business case studies
- Get involved with interactive tasks and be given opportunities for Q&As throughout the day
- How to grow your audience using social media
- Mobilehacks for creating food and drink content
- How to Write a Winning Press Release
- Maximise Sales using Facebook Advertising
- How to reach and engage influencers
To book your place(s) and for more information follow the link: Talking Trends